- Fair Trade
Cabin Patchwork Sherpa Quilt & Sham
We’re mad for plaid! If you’re dreaming of warm winter nights in a cabin, this quilt and sham set is right up your style alley! With a plaid print on one size and a cozy sherpa fabric on the other side, this bedding combo is what holiday dreams are made of.
- Made of 100% cotton plaid; reverses to 100% polyester sherpa.
- Yarn-dyed fibre has incredibly rich colour that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Quilt and sham reverse to a solid colour.
- Filled with 100% polyester, 40% is REPREVE® polyester from recycled plastic water bottles. REPREVE® is a registered trademark of Unifi, Inc.
- Sham has an overlap closure.
- Single-sized quilt fits both standard single and single XL dorm mattresses.
- Quilt, sham and sham insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions + Care
- Single/Single XL: 68" wide x 86" long
- Double/Queen: 86" square
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For large covers (double/queen/king) use a large capacity, front loading washing machine.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.