- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Canvada Ink Blue Indoor/Outdoor Bean Bag Chair
Say hello to the softest seat under the sun, perfect for studying, reading or just relaxing in the great outdoors. Covered in weather-friendly fabric, this supercomfy bean bag is the perfect mix of chic style and lasting quality.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labour practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities. Workers receive extra funds for every product sold which are used for community projects chosen by workers.
- Slipcover is made of 100% polyester.
- Plush beanbag inserts are filled with polystyrene beads which include up to 50% recycled polystyrene material.
- Cover is removable for easy cleaning.
- The zippers on the beanbag inserts have been sealed to protect the fill and ensure lasting quality.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Dimensions + Care
- Large: 41" diameter
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, remove insert.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Do not dry clean.
- We recommend removing keys on the zipper lock.
- Spot clean with damp white cloth, blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Do not wash or dry-clean.
How to fill your beanbag slipcover with the insert:
Note: This can be done by one person, but is easier with two!
- Unzip your Beanbag cover completely.
- Place the slipcover on the floor with the small circle on the floor and large circle facing towards you.
- Place the insert inside the cover.
- Once the insert is inside the cover, you can shake it around until the insert fits completely inside.
- Close the zipper, turn the beanbag right side up, shake and fluff.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.