- Fair Trade
Leopard Performance Rug - Ivory
Answer the call of the wild with our Leopard Performance Rug. Hand tufted of soft, yet sturdy fibres in calming tonal colours, the spotted print provides a fun backdrop for your bedroom to display your animal attraction.
- Hand tufted from 80% polyester and 20% nylon.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich colour that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Backing is made of 100% recycled cotton.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions + Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 6' wide x 9' long (72" wide x 108" long)
- 7' wide x 10' long (84" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Pile height: 0.25"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibres. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Dry spills are easily cleaned by scraping off the spilled material and vacuuming. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Do not pull loose fibres. Trim with scissors and tuck loose ends back into the rug's weave to prevent fraying. As jute rugs are made of hard twisted natural fibre, the rug will feel stiff and remain curled when it is first removed from its packaging. It will naturally regain its original shape with time. To expedite this process, roll the rug in reverse or turn upside down and apply weight in the opposing direction of the curl.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Note: Depending on the harvest conditions, the jute cord may retain moisture when woven and will carry a natural hay-like scent that will dissipate over time.
- To protect your investment, use a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping.
- It adds padding and keeps the rug smooth and flat. Extending the life of the rug, a pad protects the backing and prevents any possible colour transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 to 6 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.