Manhattan Overhead Peel & Stick Wallpaper
We've created a collection of removable wallpaper specially designed to be easy to apply and even easier to remove – without damaging your walls. You can also use it to accent a closet, laptop, desk surface and more!
- Digitally printed on a matte multi-layered vinyl.
- REACH compliant with an adhesive backing.
- For best results, mount to a smooth surface.
- Instructions are included.
- 1 time permanent stick.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall (6 panels): 18" wide x 108" long (each)
- Weight: 5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- For best results, clean, dry and smooth all surfaces.
HOW TO APPLY WALLPAPER
For best results, ask a friend to help. One person can apply and smooth the wall paper while the other peels away the backing. When measuring your wall for paper, we recommend adding 2” to both the top and bottom of the wall so you can cut any the extra away. You will need a sharp knife, tape measure, a ruler and a plastic smoother.
- For best results, clean, dry and smooth all surfaces. Wall paper will not adhere to unclean or textured surfaces. Allow newly painted surfaces to doubley cure for a minimum of 4 weeks before applying Peel and Stick Wallpaper.
- Apply the paper to the top of the wall, allowing a bit of excess to overlap the ceiling which will be trimmed off later. Align the right side of the strip and lightly press the edge to the wall along the mark. You can reposition if needed to ensure a vertical seam.
- Working from top to bottom, pull the backing away, as you evenly press the paper to the wall. Do not force, Be careful not to pull or stretch the material or the pattern will not align. For best results, have one person guide the paper at the top and along the seam, while another holds the opposite edge away from the wall until the seams are lined up.
- Using a plastic smoother, work your way down the strip in a back and forth motion, smoothing the material to the wall and pushing out any air bubbles. Trim off excess material at ceiling and baseboard with a straight edge and sharp razor knife.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.