Classic Short Robe with Hood - Pale Seafoam
Mornings are snug and cozy when you’re wrapped in our classic robe. It has a roomy hood and convenient front pockets.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of 100% polyester chamois.
- Features two roomy pockets and rolled cuffs.
- A long sash belt provides secured comfort.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified: Tested against a list of over 350 harmful substances.
- Machine wash.
- One size fits all: up to 6'1" tall
- Length: 37"
- Dimensions + Care
- Body: 37" long
- Chest: 30"-38"
- Sleeve Length (from back of neck to wrist): 31" long
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 19.5"
- Tie/Sash: approximately 70"
- Pocket: 7" wide x 9" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.