The Emily & Meritt Regency Jewellery Tower
Inspired by the playful drama of the Big Top, our bold and beautiful Regency Jewellery Tower is a must-have for fashionistas. Designed with ample compartment space and hooks, this stand-up piece will keep all of your treasures safely stowed in timeless style. Plus, the golden knobs, paw-like feet and vintage-inspired trimming add whimsical finishing touches. Designed exclusively for PBteen by celebrity stylists and fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, it captures their classic and rebellious aesthetic.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Expertly crafted of MDF, mirror glass and metal.
- Woven interior lining with a painted finish.
- Mirror that opens up on top with additional storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features four drawers, three cubbies and two places to hang rings, necklaces and bracelets.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall when closed: 11" wide x 7.25" deep x 16.25" high
- Overall when open: 15.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 16.25" high
- Drawer: 5" wide x 6.5" deep x 3.25" high
- Drawer Interior: 4" wide x 5.25" deep x 3" high
- Cubby (3): 4.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 4.25" high
- Base: 11" wide x 7.25" deep x 1.25" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply household cleaners or abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.