- Sustainably Sourced
Beachstone Stripe Comforter & Sham
Inspired by rocky seashores, this hand-quilted comforter and sham are laid-back and crisply styled. Crafted of yarn-dyed cotton percale and an eco-friendly, part-recycled fill, they're a soft and cozy addition to your bed.
- By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission. This product is sourced via mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified: tested for 350+ harmful substances to keep you and your family safe from chemicals common to textile manufacturing.
- Made of 100% cotton.
- 100% polyester fill; 40% recycled polyester.
- Yarn-dyed fibre has incredibly rich colour that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Comforter and sham reverse to a solid colour.
- Shams have a centre closure.
- Single size comforter fits standard single and Single XL mattresses.
- Comforter, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions + Care
- Single/Single XL: 68" wide x 91" long
- Double/Queen: 86" square
- King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.