Bold Stripe Jersey Favourite Tee Comforter & Sham
Made from knitted jersey that’s as soft as your favourite vintage tee, this comforter and sham make your dorm room feel like home. The pure cotton is sustainably sourced and Fair Trade Certified™, plus it's STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified for a healthier sleep space.
- We're a proud member of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). The Better Cotton Initiative trains farmers to care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing. BCI cotton is not physically traceable to final products.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labour practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities. Workers receive extra funds for every product sold which are used for community projects chosen by workers.
- Made from 100% cotton in heather jersey knit.
- Filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Comforter and sham reverse to the same as the front.
- Shams have a centre closure.
- Single-sized comforter fits standard single and single XL mattresses.
- Comforter, sham and inserts sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions + Care
- Single/Single XL: 66" wide x 96" long
- Double/Queen: 90" wide x 96" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.