- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Best Seller
- Tap for 360Click for 360
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
The Bowen collection has the charm of unique pieces picked up on far-away vacations. With a sleek design, a top drawer and a bottom shelf, it’s perfectly sized to hold all of your must-haves. Plus, it’s expertly crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery and a water-based finish to ensure that it’s not only the sturdiest piece but also the safest.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
- Crafted from solid poplar, sap gum and MDF.
- Our Simply White and Charcoal Pebble finishes are applied in multiple steps to ensure a thorough and durable finish.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise and tenon along with frame and panel construction for structural integrity.
- English dovetail drawer opens smoothly on side mounted metal glides.
- Cord cutout on the bottom of the back panel keeps electronic cords organized and hidden.
- Features a deep, roomy drawer to hold your essentials.
- Overall: 21" wide x 14.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Cubby: 19.5" wide x 14" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer: 19.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 7" high
- Drawer Interior: 17.5" wide x 12" deep x 4.5" high
- Distance drawer extends: 8.5"
- Clearance below piece: 3.5"
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 70 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 5 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 15 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
If these assembly instructions do not match your product, please contact our customer care team at 1.855.860.5951 or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.