Elsie Wide Bookcase
- Tap for 360Click for 360
Elsie Wide Bookcase
Based on a vintage original, this chic bookcase has open sides with cutout geometric patterns reminiscent of cottage gates. The long shelves provide ample space for books, storage containers and collectibles.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried poplar and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends strength and ensures that the bookcase will endure over time.
- Finished by hand in our classic Simply White lacquer, which is a flat white paint, our most true clean flat white finish.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be securely fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 45" wide x 16" deep x 35" high
- Fixed Shelf: 42" wide x 15" deep x 0.75" thick
- Weight: 85 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.