- Fair Trade
The Emily & Meritt Circus Stripe Rug
Give your room a plush and bold finish with broad black and white stripes that take their cue from life under the Big Top. This rug is designed exclusively for PBteen by celebrity stylists and fashion designers Emily Current and Merritt Elliott.
- Handwoven of wool.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas with odorless synthetic latex.
- Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for a teen's space.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies and can be safer for people who are allergic to proteins.
- The rectangular rug pads are slightly smaller than the rug so as to remain hidden during use.
- Looped pile feels soft and springy underfoot.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions + Care
- 3' x 5' (36" x 60")
- 5' x 8' (60" x 96")
- 8' x 10' (96" x 120")
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended.
- Do not dry clean.
- Rug will shed, shedding will decrease over time.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug for storage.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Rotate periodically to promote even wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.