Harry Potter™ Flying Car Snow Globe
Celebrate the magic of the holidays with our handpainted Harry Potter snowglobe. Inside, Ron Weasley's™ Flying Ford Anglia cruises past Hogwarts™ to the tune of “Double Trouble.”
- Expertly crafted of glass and resin.
- Plays the “Double Trouble” tune.
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indica are © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s21)
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 4.75" wide x 4.75" deep x 6.5" high
- Globe: 4.75" wide x 4.75" deep x 4" high
- Base: 3.75" wide x 4.5" deep x 2.25" high
- Minute Hand: 7.5" wide x 0.75" high
- Weight: 3 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- WARNING: This is not a toy. Keep away from children. Snow globe is made of glass and is heavy and fragile. Do not place near windows or in direct sunlight; a magnifying glass effect may result in a risk of fire. Heat may cause air bubbles to form and water to cloud; keep away from all appliances and heat sources.
- Do not place near windows or direct sunlight, a magnified light effect may result in a risk of fire.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.