- FSC® Certified
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
west elm x pbt Mid-Century 22'' Bookshelf with Storage Drawer
Inspired by American modern design, the Mid-Century Narrow Bookshelf borrows its slim legs and beveled edges from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes. With four shelves and a spacious drawer, you can store books, display decor and keep your space organized. Designed in collabouration with West Elm, each piece is GREENGUARD-certified and made from sustainably-sourced wood in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labour practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities. Workers receive extra funds for every product sold which are used for community projects chosen by workers.
- Made with FSC®-certified wood. Your purchase helps support healthy forests and ecosystems worldwide for generations to come.
- Acorn finish is crafted from eucalyptus, sap gum and MDF with Acacia veneer.
- White finish is made from sap gum and MDF.
- Narrow Bookcase is equipped with 4 fixed shelves and a large drawer for extra storage.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be securely fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 22" wide x 15" deep x 70.5" high
- Top Shelf: 20" wide x 11" deep x 8.5" high
- Second Shelf: 20" wide x 12" deep x 12.5" high
- Third Shelf: 20" wide x 13" deep x 12.5" high
- Fourth Shelf: 20" wide x 14.5" deep x 12.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 10.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Distance Between Legs: 20"
- Clearance from Floor to Bottom of Bookcase: 5" high
- Weight: 67 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 80 x 21 x 19"; 99.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.