Wyatt Striped Quilt
Wyatt Striped Quilt
Upgrade your comfort sleep space with this Wyatt Striped Quilt and Sham featuring sporty stripes. The quilt features yarn-dyed colours in a casual design. Light and airy, it’s a silky-soft layer, perfect for completing a totally cool bedding set.
- By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission. This product is sourced via mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton. Learn more at bettercotton.org/massbalance
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labor practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities. Workers receive extra funds for every product sold which are used for community projects chosen by workers.
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100: tested for 1000+ harmful substances to keep you and your family safe from chemicals common to textile manufacturing. 14.HUS.42449 HOHENSTEIN HTTI.
- Hand quilted of 100% cotton.
- Filled with 100% polyester; 60% recycled REPREVE® polyester from recycled plastic water bottles. REPREVE® is a registered trademark of Unifi, Inc.
- Quilt and sham reverse to a solid colour.
- Quilted sham has an overlap closure.
- Single-sized quilt fits both standard single and single XL mattresses.
- Quilt, sham, and sham inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Single/Single XL: 68" wide x 86" long
- Double/Queen: 86" square
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.