- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Costa Platform Lounge Corner Bed
Create the coziest space with the Costa Platform Lounge Bed. Its sleek details give your room an instant update, and its headboard features shelf space to keep your essentials organized. Crafted of sturdy poplar wood, it will be a beautiful lasting piece for years to come.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
- Crafted from solid poplar wood, birch veneers, premium-quality plywood and MDF.
- Each finish is carefully applied by hand with over ten steps as our commitment to lasting quality.
- Designed with a hidden power strip in the cubby with 2 USB ports and 2, 3-prong power plugs.
- Bed has a slat roll foundation and can accommodate most standard mattresses, a box spring is optional.
- Headboard features interior shelf space with sliding door cabinets for extra storage.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Save on paint, supplies and more at your local Sherwin-Williams store. Click for $15 off* your purchase of $75 or more at Sherwin-Williams.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 87.5" long x 66.5" wide x 30" high
- Headboard: 66.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 30" high
- Side Storage: 75.75" wide x 12.5" deep x 30" high
- Cubby For Headboard: 54" wide x 9.75" deep x 12" high
- Cubby for Side Storage: 74.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 11.25" high
- Mattress Platform: 54" wide x 74" long
- Number of slats: 12
- Weight: 191 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 700 pounds
- Overall: 92.5" long x 73.5" wide x 30" high
- Headboard: 73.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 30" high
- Side Storage: 80.75" wide x 12.5" deep x 30" high
- Cubby For Headboard: 57" wide x 10" deep x 11.25" high
- Cubby for Side Storage: 79.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 11.25" high
- Mattress Platform: 61" wide x 79.25" long
- Number of slats: 12
- Weight: 210 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 800 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
If these assembly instructions do not match your product, please contact our customer care team at 1.855.860.5951 or reach us at email@example.com.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.