- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Best Seller
- Tap for 360Click for 360
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Storage with style, this eclectic bedside table has open sides with cut-out geometric patterns reminiscent of cottage gates. It’s based on a vintage original, with a shelf and a drawer to keep favourite books and more within easy reach.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
- Crafted with kiln-dried solid poplar wood, medium density fibreboard and Anegre veneers.
- Features elegant hand-caved quatrefoil sides with one shelf and a drawer with hardware finished in black.
- English dovetailed drawer opens smoothly on metal glides with safety stops.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- We use medium density fibreboard for sustainability and structural support when absolutely necessary.
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 16" deep x 23.5" high
- Shelf: 16.25" wide x 14" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 14.25"
- Drawer Exterior: 14.75" wide x 3.25" high
- Drawer Interior: 13.75" wide x 13" deep x 2.25" high
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
If these assembly instructions do not match your product, please contact our customer care team at 1.855.860.5951 or reach us at email@example.com.
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.