Finn Futon Sofa
- Best Seller
- Tap for 360Click for 360
Finn Futon Sofa
Maximize your space with our Finn Futon Sofa. It reclines back to a full-size guest bed making it lovely for a small space and overnight guests.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
- Crafted from polyester fibres, comfortable foam, solid wood and premium-quality plywood with iron legs and sinuous springs for extra support.
- Sturdy iron legs have a thorough powder-coated finish.
- Masterfully crafted with frame-and-panel joinery for structural integrity.
- Does not recline to a Double Size Bed (slightly smaller) but Double Size bedding fits the best if needed.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall (as sofa): 71" wide x 36" deep x 32" high
- Overall (as a flat bed): 71" wide x 45" deep x 17" high
- Seating Area: 71" wide x 25" deep
- Back Cushion: 71" wide x 20" high
- Seat height from floor: 17"
- Distance between legs: 53" (side to side); 32" (front to back)
- Clearance from floor to bottom of piece: 7" high
- Weight: 98 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean.
If these assembly instructions do not match your product, please contact our customer care team at 1.855.860.5951 or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.