- Fair Trade
Jackson Stripe Organic Duvet Cover & Sham
Clean and classic, our Jackson Stripe Organic Duvet Cover + Sham adds a casual chicness to your sleep space. Made with 100% pure organic cotton, these layers will keep you warm each night.
- Made of 100% organic cotton.
- Single-sized duvet cover fits both standard single and single XL dorm mattresses.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to a solid colour.
- Duvet cover has interior ties and a hidden button closure; sham has a middle opening for closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 847084. GOTS is the international gold standard for organic textiles, ensuring high social and environmental standards from fibre to finished product.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labour practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities. Workers receive extra funds for every product sold which are used for community projects chosen by workers.
- Dimensions + Care
- Single/Single XL: 68" wide x 86" long
- Double/Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.