- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Tap for 360Click for 360
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
The Kearny Collection boasts a contrasting metal and wood finish for a streamlined look to your bedroom furniture. Crafted from quality materials, its finish is hand-applied in multiple steps so it lasts.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
- Crafted from solid oak, poplar, MDF and premium-quality plywood with oak veneers.
- Our water-based Smoked Grey stain is carefully applied by hand and meets stringent chemical emission standards.
- Nightstand features one drawer and a shelf for keeping essentials close.
- Hardware is finished in brass.
- English dovetail drawers have beech wood bottom-mounted glides with plastic stoppers to prevent accidentally pulling drawer out all the way.
- Medium density fibreboard is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Overall : 19" wide x 15.5" deep x 21" high
- Top: 16" wide x 15.5" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer: 15.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 11" deep x 2.5" high
- Shelf: 18.5" wide x 15" deep x 1" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 7.5"
- Distance from top of shelf to bottom of drawer: 11.5"
- Clearance from Floor to Bottom of nightstand: 3" high
- Weight: 37.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 22 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 60 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- When blot spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.