Sherpa Ivory Lennon Low Swivel Chair
Our roomy Lennon Lounge Chair is generously padded and features a 360° swivel so you can chill in all-around comfort. Wrapped in supersoft Sherpa crafted from recycled bottles, it boasts a high back, sloped arms and low profile for a cool modern look.
- Crafted from plywood, LVL, fabric and foam.
- Legs have a metal base.
- Recycled Sherpa fabric is upholstered of 100% recycled polyester; recycled polyester from 36 plastic bottles.
- Swivel mechanism allows for 360° spin.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 30" deep x 27" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 19.5" deep x 11" high
- Backrest: 15" wide x 27" high
- Arm: 3.5" wide x 15" deep x 7" high
- Arm height from floor: 18"
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 30.5" x 28.5" x 27.5"; 55 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.