- Fair Trade
- Recycled Materials
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Amelia Tencel Quilt & Sham
This beautiful handstitched Amelia TENCEL® Quilt is woven with sustainably sourced eucalyptus fibres to be supersoft. It’s perfect for layering or cozying up.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labour practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities. Workers receive extra funds for every product sold which are used for community projects chosen by workers.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified – tested against a list of over 350 harmful substances.
- Made of ultrasoft and breathable 100% Tencel® sateen. Tencel® is a natural fibre made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial and has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort and softness.
- Elegant and neat tufted pattern will add dimension to your bedroom.
- 100% polyester fill.
- Quilt and sham reverse to the same as front.
- Quilt, sham and pillow inserts sold separately.
- Single XL size quilt fits both standard single and single XL dorm mattresses.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions + Care
- Single/Single XL: 68" wide x 86" long
- Double/Queen: 86" square
- King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.