west elm x pbteen Cross Weave Curtain
Get the style you love and the sleep you need. This panel’s crossweave pattern evokes the classic look of linen, and its blackout lining lets you snooze when you choose.
- Made of 100% polyester.
- Lined with 100% polyester blackout lining to help darken the room.
- Dual top treatment; pole pocket and hidden tab.
- 48" wide; available in various lengths
- Sold individually.
- Dry clean only.
- Dimensions + Care
- 48" wide x 84" long
- 48" wide x 96" long
- Pole Pocket: 4.25" high
- Length includes height of pole pocket.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry clean only.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- For desired smoothness and shine, gently iron your curtains.
- Use a steam iron held two inches away from the fabric, or a regular iron set at 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a cloth between the iron and the fabric, then move the iron in the same direction as the pile.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.