- FSC® Certified
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
west elm x pbt Mid-Century 6-Drawer Wide Dresser
Inspired by retro design, our stylish Mid-Century 6-Drawer Dresser is a roomy storage solution that's built to last. Six roomy drawers lend generous space to all your things. Designed in collabouration with West Elm.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. This low-emitting product has been tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs to contribute to cleaner indoor air.
- Made with FSC®-certified wood. Your purchase helps support healthy forests and ecosystems worldwide for generations to come.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labour practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities. Workers receive extra funds for every product sold which are used for community projects chosen by workers.
- Each finish uses a combination of kiln-dried solid woods like eucalyptus or poplar and hardwoods, premium-quality engineered wood, veneers and medium density fibreboard for sustainability and integrity.
- Each finish includes drawer pulls finished in dark brass.
- Dresser is equipped with 6 roomy drawers.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and frame-and-panel joinery for structural integrity
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be securely fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 56" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Top: 56" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (6): 24.5" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 6" high
- Legs: 1.75" diameter, 8" high
- Weight: 152.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
If these assembly instructions do not match your product, please contact our customer care team at 1.855.860.5951 or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.