- FSC® Certified
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
west elm x pbt Mid-Century Nightstand
Simple, sophisticated storage. The Mid-Century Nightstand borrows its slim legs, angled face and understated retro details from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes. Designed in collabouration with West Elm.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. This low-emitting product has been tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs to contribute to cleaner indoor air.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labour practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities. Workers receive extra funds for every product sold which are used for community projects chosen by workers.
- Made with FSC®-certified wood. Your purchase helps support healthy forests and ecosystems worldwide for generations to come.
- Crafted from premium woods like solid poplar, eucalyptus, beech wood and medium density fibreboard.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Detailed with metal drawer pulls finished in black.
- Nightstand features two roomy drawers.
- Drawer features waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and frame-and-panel joinery for structural integrity.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- We use medium density fibreboard for sustainability and structural support when absolutely necessary.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 15" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 14.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Nightstand: 14" high
- Weight: 30.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 70 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 3 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
If these assembly instructions do not match your product, please contact our customer care team at 1.855.860.5951 or reach us at email@example.com.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.