- FSC® Certified
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
west elm x pbt Modernist 6-Drawer Wide Dresser
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Mid-century design inspired our Modernist 6-Drawer Wide Dresser, with its clean lines and organized storage. Fitted with brass-finished hardware and legs, it features large and small drawers that offer plenty of organizing options. Designed in collabouration with West Elm.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
- Made with FSC®-certified wood. Your purchase helps support healthy forests and ecosystems worldwide for generations to come.
- Crafted from premium solid woods like poplar with MDF for support.
- Finished by hand in our two-tone White lacquer and Winterwood stain.
- Hardware is finished in brass.
- Designed with 6 drawers that open on wooden glides with safety stops.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be securely fixed to the wall. How to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 56" wide x 19" deep x 33.5" high
- Top Drawer Interior (1): 24.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Middle Drawer Interior (1): 24.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (4): 24.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 8.5"
- Legs: 1" diameter, 7.5" high
- Distance between legs: 14" (front to back) 43" (side to side)
- Weight: 155 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 380 pounds
- Top Drawer Weight Capacity: 26.5 pounds
- Bottom Drawer Weight Capacity: 32 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- When blot spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
If these assembly instructions do not match your product, please contact our customer care team at 1.855.860.5951 or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Pottery Barn Teen, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-Order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Mattresses and Foundations
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-5951 or visit your local Pottery Barn Kids store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.